We are extremely pleased to have been engaged by one of our key customers AMCOGiffen to deliver a significant signalling works package. The project will be based in the North Wales area and forms part of Network Rail’s Anglesey Signalling Life Extension Project and includes various elements of civils, signalling and telecoms works that will run throughout 2021. Working from GRIP 5 design, RT-IS will deliver all GRIP 6-8 signalling deliverables associated with the works which will be managed by a dedicated RT-IS Signalling Project Engineer, alongside a supporting Signalling CRE. Site works will be supervised and delivered by RT-IS IRSE signalling personnel who will all be working to Network Rail standards, for both the installation and works testing elements of the project. Key deliverables of the project include:
- Production of signalling WPP, Task Briefing Sheets, Master Test Plan and Test & Commissioning Plan documentation.
- Management & Supervision of all signalling trackside works including provision of Signalling CRE.
- Installation of 15 x new LED signal heads and SPT’s including the running of all new cables including prep and termination.
- Modifications to wiring and power arrangements in existing location cases.
- Attendance at IDC meetings
- Pre-testing of all new signalling works to SWTH procedure NR/L2/SIG/30014.
- Multi-Stage Test & Commissioning of new signal heads and modifications in existing location cases.
- Project hand back & close out documentation